My Photo
Name:
Location: Tampa, Florida

I am a student of life. Love is my religion and Peace is my political view. My grandchildren call me "Noni" and they are my new obsession in life. I practice Vipassana meditation and have spent the last two years studying life under the guidance of a Shaman practiced in the art of medicinal plants.

Monday, April 6, 2009

Britni Jade moves out!

The nest is empty once again... of adult children anyway! Britni was busy packing boxes and moving out of our house and into her new place tonight. I wonder how long we'll have our guest bedroom back? Hopefully through the summer when Nathan & Amy come to visit! I'm so happy for Britni, she is doing so well. She sets goals for herself and is working toward accomplishing them with great success. She looks fantastic. She is healthy. She is happy. She has a drivers license, a car, a part-time job, and has enrolled in Cosmetology school. She is renting a room in a house with some friends close to where she works and hangs out. She has been clean and sober for over a year. She loves the way she fees. On her days off she is dancing the night away to techno house rhythms in one of her favorite night clubs. She says that music is her drug of choice. She is usually cast in a "designated driver" role. Britni is 24 years of age. We couldn't be happier for her (and us!). I want to thank my wonderful husband for his support and patience during the troubled years. You are generous with your love and everything else! We love you...

1 Comments:

Blogger Groff Family said...

Britni looks great! It was so fun seeing you last week. You'll have to post lots of the pictures that you took, I'd love to see them. I'll do the same when I get around to getting them off of my camera!

Love,

Julie

April 19, 2009 at 1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home